Tuesday 28 August 2007


Haven't a great deal to tell really, been weeding alot and spending time getting my onions dry and bagged. Pictured here although have just dug up the last lot so drying them during the nice spell. Got another bag at home so wont be short of onions.






Swede's are swelling up very nicely now, and Kale is growing well, although has suffered a little this weekend due to lack of water. I went down tonight (Tuesday) and watered them, they really needed it. To the left last beetroot is growing and to the left of that the Spinach is looking great. In between the Spinach and the beetroot will be the Chard when I plant it out.


And to the left of the carrots, where my main spuds are, will be the Spring cabbage, but I'm going to put these under nets.

Turnips are doing really well also, thinned for the last time.

Harvested another bag of runners, another bag of Calabrese, some carrots and more sprouts. Was going to leave but some had blown. I have sown an early kind which is why they are ready.

Below is a random picture of our little garden prior to a party we had Saturday night, it's about all I remember....


No comments: